Saturday, March 21, 2009

Reboot?

I'm contemplating a major rewrite on the story.  Mostly because it's just not where I want it to be.  Like I said in one of my first posts, I've essentially been thinking about it since I was 12, but most of the characters so far were created in the last couple of years, which means almost all of my "main" characters haven't even made an appearance 11 stories in.

So I'm starting over, kind of.  Many of the elements will continue, but much will change.  I'm not sure yet if I'll be posting the rewrite or not.  I'm most likely going to try and work it in to an actual novel, but we'll see.

To my faithful readers (all 4 of you) I'm sorry I'll be leaving you hanging, but in the end I had to do what feels right for what has been a nearly life long passion.  

Wish me luck...

No comments: